Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day Weekend

Elizabeth has the best Dad around and she and I wanted to spoil him this weekend.  Saturday we arranged for Ben and our friend Adam to play golf.  Then Jessica and Noah came over to babysit Saturday night so I could take Ben to dinner and a movie (Man of Steel).

Today I got up with Elizabeth so Ben could sleep in.  After he got up we had donuts and bacon.  Once Elizabeth got up from her nap, we went to King Street Blues and Ben got some fabulous ribs for lunch.  We have been hanging out at home the rest of the day and just relaxing. 

Below are some of my favorite pictures of Ben and Elizabeth:

The first picture ever of Ben and Elizabeth

The day after Elizabeth was born
He loves her so much!

Elizabeth's First Easter
(she is about 6 weeks old)

September 2012

Nine months old

Elizabeth's 1st Birthday


Ben, you are the most wonderful Dad and I love you so much!
Happy Father's Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment