Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jessica's Bachelorette Party!

Yesterday, I hosted a kayaking trip and luncheon for my cousin Jessica's Bachelorette party. 

We had so much fun kayaking!  The weather was perfect, the water was fabulous, and it was so relaxing.  After kayaking we had lunch on the water at Nick's Riverside Grill.

I took a ton of pictures on my cell phone and I am impressed with how well they came out.  :)


Starting our kayaking adventure...

Pre-kayaking photo

Starting our adventure

They are pros!

Enjoying the view.


Beached.

 Moi

 Cousins.

 Group photo

Silly group photo

Post-kayaking photo


Then it was time to eat lunch and open some gifts...


 Cookbook

 Candles for a romantic dinner

 Personalized sweatshirt!

And some goodies I can't post online :)

No comments:

Post a Comment