Sunday, June 2, 2013

Where did you go May?

May has flown by.  Or should I say, flew by. 

We have been so busy over the last three weeks I haven't even had time to blog about our adventures.  So, I wanted to do a recap of the last three weeks so that we have a record of what we have been up to.

It started Friday, May 17th when Elizabeth and I flew to Texas to visit my Mom and Grandmother. Ben went on a guy's weekend camping trip in Pennsylvania.  We all came home on Sunday, May 19th.

We were home for four days and then left for Memorial Day Weekend in the Shenandoah Valley with Pari and Quin.  We rented a cabin for a long weekend and enjoyed some wineries, some hiking, some caverns, and lots of grilled meat.

This past weekend, Ben and Elizabeth went to Pennsylvania and I stayed in DC to host a bachelorette party for my cousin Jessica.

Below are some photos of our adventures.

 In Texas...
 Landing in Texas!

Fort Worth Zoo


Memorial Day Weekend...







 Quin and I making s'mores


I like this picture even though it's blurry.  
The paintings are very cool.


Outside Route 11 Chips

 Skyline Caverns



 Family photo!

 Group photo!


 Ben in the caverns

 More s'mores!

 Ben and Elizabeth outside our park

Elizabeth and I outside our park


Thanks Pari and Quin for a wonderful weekend!


This past weekend...

Friday night, Ben and I went to see Star Trek then met up with our friends at Whitlows.

  The ladies

 The band

 The dudes

 Ben and I

 Some of the group

Saturday, Ben and Elizabeth went to PA and I hosted a bachelorette party (separate blog coming).  Ben kept sending me pictures of Elizabeth so I knew what she was up to.  (I didn't like being separated from them).


                                                              Elizabeth playing outside



                                                          Elizabeth enjoying the party

                                                                    Apparently, Elizabeth likes beets


                                                                                         Good night.



And that covers our adventures for the last three weeks.  Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment