Saturday, June 29, 2013

Super Doubles!

This week at Harris Teeter is Super Doubles!  I drove up to the store yesterday after a bad afternoon storm and when I walked in I discovered the power was out.  I shopped for over an hour and the power never came back on while I was there.  I still got lots of good deals, but I had to pass on the refrigerated and frozen foods.



What I ended up with:

(1) roll of Reynolds Foil
(1) box of Hefty Quart Bags
(1) box of Hefty Gallon Bags
(2) bottles of Motts for Tots Juice
(1) Package of Keebler Cookies
(1) 8-pack of Sparkle Paper Towels
(3) cans of Dole pineapple chunks
(6) bottles of Ken's dressing and marinades
(4) jars of Pace Salsa
(1) Container of Hellman's Mayo
(2) Bottles of V8 Splash
(1) Bottle of Suave body wash
(2) bags of Duncan Hines Frosting Creations
(1) Bottle of Zest body wash
(2) packages of Kotex pads
(2) boxes of Playtex tampons
(1) bottle of Suave shampoo
(1) package of Neosporin
(1) package of Benadryl Cream
(1) bottle of Bayer Aspirin

Total before coupons: $127.86

Total spent: $48.35

Total saved: $79.51

No comments:

Post a Comment