Sunday, June 2, 2013

Super Doubles!

Super Doubles are back this week at Harris Teeter.  I had not planned on going because I didn't see much that I wanted on their flyer, but my curiosity got the better of me and I stopped in.
I. am. so. glad. I. did!

I ended up with 7 bags of groceries and I saved so much.  I was looking for things Elizabeth and I could make quickly for lunch during the summer and some other freezer fillers.  Ben asked for some sandwich bags and so I grabbed those as well.

I bought:


(1) Hormel Microwave meal
(2) Boxes of Chocolate Chip Fiber Plus Bars
(1) Package of brown lunch bags
(1) Package of sandwich bags
(2) Limes
(2) Cucumbers
(1) Frozen Apple Pie
(1) Bag of Tysons Anytizers Buffalo Chicken Wings
(4) Bags of Tysons Chicken Strips
(3) Bags of Tysons Anytizers Popcorn Chicken
(3) Boxes of Bagel Bites
(1) Frozen Viola Dinner Garlic Shrimp
(2) Packages of Pillsbury Cookie Dough
(2) Packages of Kraft Fresh Takes
(2) Packages of Johnsonville Breakfast Sausages
(1) Package of Johnsonviille Pork and Chicken Sausage
(2) 12-packs of Diet Coke
 
Original Total : $130.07

Total Spent: $48.62

Total Saved: $81.45

No comments:

Post a Comment