Thursday, June 19, 2014

A Whole Lot of Random

I am down to my final days of work and I have been really caught up in everything involved in leaving my job.  I wanted to take some time this week and enjoy a few non-work related things.

 I stopped by my favorite nail place this week to get a pink pedicure.
I love pink for summer.  And of course, I love a good pedicure.

 I love getting mail.
You know what I love more than mail?  Packages in the mail!
I ordered a new Vera Bradley bag for summer and it arrived this week.

Ummm... this bag is HUGE.
I plan on going to the Vera Bradley store next week and exchanging it.
I do LOVE all the pockets inside and out, but this bag is about 2 feet long.

 Ben and I got Elizabeth this water table for her birthday.
She loves playing with it and I love watching her.

We have been working on eating popsicles.
I think she likes them, but they mostly melt before she eats much of it.
I absolutely love watching her try new things and figure things out.


I hope you are having a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment