Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Super Doubles at Harris Teeter

Super Doubles are FINALLY back at Harris Teeter!  

Starting today, any coupon valued up to $2.00 will double!  I LOVE Super Doubles and I got a random assortment of things today.  I was mostly going after things we needed (contact solution, my shampoo) and then ended up with a lot of great deals.

I created my list this morning (after viewing the ad online) and then altered it a little bit at the store.
I knew I wanted:
contact solution (not on sale)
my Clear Shampoo (not on sale)
and some squeezie snacks for Elizabeth (some on sale, some not)

We needed the contact solution and shampoo, and even though they were not on sale, I had great coupons for them.

So, Elizabeth and I ate breakfast and then we headed to Harris Teeter for some coupon shopping.
 
 Everything we got today

 Everything we got for FREE today


Original total: $67.32
 
Total spent: $13. 26 ($1.53 of this is tax)  (The contact solution was $6 of this)

Total saved: $54.06


How I did what I did:
(a few people have been asking me about couponing in the past few weeks, so I thought I would use this shopping trip as an example)

(1) Motts Tots Apple Juice - price $2.99 - $1 evic, $1 manufacturer coupon that doubled to $2 off
(3) Gerber Graduates Grabbers - $1.69 each- $1 evic, $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
(1) Box of Cheerios - on sale $2.00 - 50 cents off that doubled to $1 off
(1) Hormel Compleats meal - on sale $1.39- $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
(1) Ken's Teriyaki marinade - on sale $1.84- $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
(3) Old El Paso Taco Seasonings - $1.00 each- 60 cents evic, $1 man that doubled to $2 off
(2) Weber Grilling Marinades - 89 cents each- $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
(1) Bag of Texas Toast Croutons - $1.49 - 75 cents manf that doubled to $1.50 off
(3) Boxes of Horizon Mac n' Cheese - on sale $1.25 each- (3) 55 cents manf that doubled $1.10                                                                        each plus a Harris Teeter $1.00 off
(1) Box Plum Mashups - $3.99- $1 evic, $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
(2) Plum squeezies - $1.29 each - $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
(1) Venus razor - $7.99 - $3 evic, $2 manf that doubled to $4 off
(1) Bottle Clear Shampoo - $5.99-  $2.50 evic, $1.50 manf that doubled to $3 off
(1) Revlon nail file - $1.99- $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
(1) Bottle Renu Contact Solution - $9.99- $2 manf that doubled to $4 off
(1) Blueberry yogurt - $1.79- $1 manf that doubled to $2 off
 

Most of my coupons came from the Sunday newspaper, I printed a few off from coupons.com


Happy shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment