Friday, June 27, 2014

Let's Talk about Hair

I am linking up with Kelly's Korner today to discuss all things related to hair.  I thought it was funny that Kelly did this for the Show Us Your Life subject today because I had a hair appointment earlier today. 

I have a few products that I use every day on my hair, but being a PE teacher has caused me to not change up my hair style a lot over the last few years.  I also don't do a lot with my hair since I am was a PE teacher.  I would throw it up in a pony tail or wear it down, sometimes I would wear my natural waves.

I wash my hair everyday (otherwise it gets very greasy).  I use Clear Shampoo and Conditioner for Colored Hair.  I have also used their leave-in moisturizer.


I blow dry my hair everyday (unless I leave it wavy) with my Remington hairdryer from Target.  I use the diffuser everyday.


While blow drying my hair, I use a large round hairbrush.


After I am done blow drying my hair, I use my Chi flat iron.  I got it with a Groupon and I love it!


Every six to eight weeks, I get my hair highlighted and every eight to twelve weeks I get it trimmed.  I have been growing my hair out for about two years and for all of 2013 I didn't cut my hair once.

Here are some before and after pictures of my hair today:

 About to get my hair done

 Full foil today

 All the foils have been taken out and my hair has been washed

 After a little trim, time to get my hair dried

 Final result


Feel free to check out Kelly's Korner and if you are visiting from Kelly's Korner, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment