Friday, November 14, 2014

33 for 33

I am a big fan of setting goals (it has a lot to do with my enjoyment and pride over crossing items off my to-do list).  For my 33rd year, I am setting 33 goals to challenge myself in all aspects of my life.  I believe in continuing to learn and grow as I get older, and part of that is challenging myself to try new things and improve upon things I am already doing.

Here are my goals for my 33rd year:

Fitness goals:

1. Lose the baby weight
2. Maintain a healthy weight
3. Compete in at least six races
4. Compete in at least three new races
5. Compete in a half marathon and improve my time
6. Take golf lessons

Financial goals:

7. Increase our emergency savings by 10%
8. Maintain using our cash budget for weekly spending
9. Donate to charity each month 
10. Contribute to savings each month

Home goals:

11. Update flooring on the main floor
12. Find/ hang curtains for the master bedroom
13. Fix ceiling in the living room
14. Hang up more pictures
15. Print and organize photos

Travel goals:

16. Take a vacation with Ben
17. Take a family vacation
18. Travel to see South Carolina college friends
19. Travel to see Pittsburgh college friends
20. Travel to at least one new city

Personal goals:

21. Read at least 12 books (one a month)
22. Add to my wardrobe (non-PE clothes)
23. Get together with friends once a month


Food goals:

24. Try 33 new dinner recipes
25. Try 12 new cocktails
26. Add more vegetables to our diet

With my kids:

27. Be more patient
28. Do one new activity each month (museum, park, exhibit)
29. Have friends over to play once a month

With Ben:

30. Kiss at least 33 times a day :)
31. Continue our Thirsty Thursday tradition
32. Have more date nights
33. Spend more time together (not watching TV)  :)



Happy Friday!






No comments:

Post a Comment