Sunday, November 30, 2014

Andy and Lolly's Wedding

This weekend, Ben and I went to Atlanta to celebrate my brother getting married!  I am so excited to have Lolly join our family and to be gaining another sister this year. 

Friday morning we headed to Atlanta and enjoyed the rehearsal and rehearsal dinner with friends and family!

At the rehearsal

 
I love this picture!
Andy and Lolly look so happy

Andy and I at the rehearsal dinner

 Ben, Me, Andy, and Lolly at the rehearsal dinner

My family at the rehearsal dinner

Lolly and Andy thanking everyone that helped with the wedding


Saturday afternoon was the wedding.  Ben and I headed to the church early and spent time with my family.  My mom, grandmother, and cousins set up the church for the wedding and the reception.  Everything was so beautiful and I loved, loved, loved all the fall colors!

 Ben and Andy before the wedding
Andy was in the reception room before the wedding so he wouldn't see Lolly

 Sharon and Andy
I love this picture!


 Me and my baby brother before his wedding


 This cake was so good!
I ate 2 pieces :)

The centerpiece at the reception.
It is gorgeous!

 Andy and our mom

 
 Andy, mom, me, and Ben

Andy, me, and Ben

This was the guest book.
I LOVED LOVED LOVED the Lolly + Andy decoration

 Sean (best man) and Andy


 Anna, Andy, and me

Before the wedding, Marie played beautiful music on her cello.  Once she finished playing, our cousin Sharon played the piano.



 Lolly walking down the isle.
She looked like a Greek Goddess if you ask me

 Saying "I do!" 

 Time for pictures: Lolly's family

Lolly and Andy and their grandmothers

 Lolly and Andy and their sisters

 Bryan (my cousin) and me

 Mom and me

 Lolly + Andy and Lolly's Mom

 Lolly + Andy and both of their Moms

 Lolly + Andy and Andy's Mom

 Lolly, Andy, and me

 Lolly, Andy, me, and Ben

Andy and me

 Andy and Lolly


 Ben and Andy

 Andy and Chris (our cousin)

Me, Andy, and Chris

Lolly and Andy, we are so happy for both of you!  Congratulations and best wishes to you.  We are so happy we were able to celebrate this happy time with you.  We love you both and wish you all the happiness in the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment