Friday, November 21, 2014

Friday Favorites!

1. Twisted Peppermint Body Lotion from Bath and Body Works





For the first time ever, I ordered lotion online from Bath and Body works.  Besides my favorite scents of vanilla and sweet pea, I decided to try to Twisted Peppermint.  Oh my gosh, I am in love with this scent!  I am using all day (especially one these really cold, dry days).  My hands get so dry and this lotion is just fabulous! 

2. Caroline sitting in the Bumbo

My little baby is already growing up so fast!  Ben had been suggesting for a couple of weeks to put her in the Bumbo and I just kept forgetting to get it out of the closet.  Well she loved sitting in it yesterday and I think she looks so grown up.  :)

3.  Elizabeth's hair in braids

I LOVE LOVE LOVE putting Elizabeth's hair in braids.  It keeps it mostly out of her face and she looks super cute.  Now, I just need to work on getting her into a french braid.

4. and 5. Ben and Margaritas
Ben takes great care of me (and the girls).  He also makes the best drinks.  I have been on a margarita kick lately and really enjoy the margaritas Ben has made for me.


Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment