Thursday, June 23, 2016

Life Lately

Life lately has been full of summer camp, shopping, dressing up, Chick-Fil-A, and playing at the pool.  We are really getting into the swing of summer around here and just enjoying all the (mostly) nice weather that we have been having.

Snuggling with her Dad on Father's Day

Elizabeth started a week-long camp on Monday

She was a little excited!

I've had lots of one-on-one time with my baby this week :)

She loves to ride the truck at Toys R Us

This week, I've pulled out the castle they got from Santa on our rainy days

Little sister likes to play peek-a-boo with it :)


May I present Queen Elsa...

Tuesday morning, the little and I headed to Chick-Fil-A for breakfast
One of our local stores is giving away a breakfast item every Tuesday in June

She ate half her sausage biscuit, I was very impressed

While Caroline was napping on Tuesday, Elizabeth and I made chocolate chip muffins

This is a before picture, I have no idea why I don't have an after picture. Ha!

Back in the spring I ordered us some fun floats for the pool.
This is the one Elizabeth picked out.
We had a mommy-oldest daughter day at the pool on Wednesday afternoon

The kids around here didn't get out of school until today, so it was just us at the pool

Us and our giant duck :)

Taking a little rest/snack break

Love this picture! Just pure, simple happiness :)

This morning before camp, I had a cat and a queen our living room


Caroline was posing and Elizabeth stepped into the picture.
Already photo-bombing at four-years-old.

Oh hello.

 I let Caroline ride more rides today

 Don't tell Elizabeth :)

 We picked Elizabeth up from camp this afternoon and collected all of her art projects
This one is one of my favorites!

 And more dress-up all afternoon

Love these two cute girlies!

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment