Tuesday, March 21, 2017

St. Patrick's Day!

The girls were very excited to celebrate St. Patrick's Day on Friday!  I set the table Thursday night for a fun, green breakfast Friday morning.  I grabbed all of my table decor at dollar tree and had the green banner from a few years back, it was a Target purchase.

Table set.
Gold coins out.
Fun necklaces.
Ready for breakfast!




I grabbed green bagels from the grocery store along with green gatorade.
I also made green scrambled eggs.

The girls immediately collected all of the gold coins.

They were excited with all the green breakfast.
I added green grapes to their breakfast plates in addition to the bagels.


While Caroline was napping, Elizabeth and I made snacks dipped in green chocolate.

I had oreos, vanilla wafers, pretzels, and rice krispy treats




She loved making green snacks.
I grabbed the green melting chocolate at Michael's.



I also wanted to make gold coins out of oreos.
I saw the idea on Pinterest.

This is mine.

This is Pinterest.

Hahahaha!  The difference was amazing.  They looked more yellow than gold AND they tasted AWFUL!!!  Elizabeth and I couldn't even eat one cookie.


This is Elizabeth trying to "gold coin oreo"

Friends, do yourself a favor and DO NOT buy this product.
It tastes AWFUL.

I finished off our day with green candy for dessert.
We hope y'all had a great St. Patrick's Day too.

Happy Tuesday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Love all the green!! They look like they are having a ball!

    ReplyDelete