Friday, March 31, 2017

Friday Favorites!

This week has flown by and I have a few favorites from this quick week!
I'm doing a link-up with Erika and Andrea.

 
ONE.

 
 
Movie night in the middle of the week!
We watched Honey I Shrunk the Kids and the girls loved it.
It's one of the only non-cartoon movies they have ever seen.

TWO.


Drinks on the beach.
I was out-of-town for a girls weekend and enjoyed relaxing on the beach.

 THREE.



 Biking around the island was definitely a favorite!
I don't ride a bike very often, but every time I do it's enjoyable.
I really want to incorporate this more into my regular life. :)

 FOUR. 


Making muffins with my big girl.
She's so tall she doesn't need a chair...

Happy Friday y'all!

1 comment:

  1. Drinks on the beach sounds amazing right now! Hope you had a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete