Wednesday, February 7, 2018

Doughnut love!

I have the Krispy Kreme app on my phone and last week they were giving away one Valentine doughnut to app users.  Caroline and I thought it would be fun to go grab a doughnut before running our errands.

We checked out ALL. THE. DOUGHNUTS.  We watched them rise and bake, go on the conveyor belt, and I thoroughly enjoyed watching Caroline eat her doughnut.

Here's a look at our little outing:

Krispy Kreme hat. Check!
Eyeing all the doughnuts. Check!

She couldn't make up her mind :)

The doughnuts were rising...

and once they were fried, they went down the conveyor belt.

Caroline LOVES watching the doughnuts!


I love these pictures!!
She LOVED this doughnut :)




I LOVE this girl!






Thanks for stopping by!
I hope you enjoy 38 photos of Caroline eating a doughnut :)

Happy Wednesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment