Friday, February 2, 2018

Super Bowl Snacks!

Hey everyone!  

I love watching the Super Bowl and I love getting lots of snacks for us to enjoy during the game.
It's also one of the few times a year that Ben gets to use the deep fryer and fry anything he wants. :)

Caroline and I went to Harris Teeter on Wednesday morning to get some groceries and we ended up grabbing some goodies for us to enjoy during the game this Sunday.  Originally I was going to pick up some goodies this weekend, but Harris Teeters started Super Doubles on Wednesday so I grabbed things that were on sale and matched up with coupons I already had with me.

Here is what we got to enjoy for Super Bowl Sunday:

 These are the snacks I grabbed for the Super Bowl

 Ben loves Onion Rings and the girls and I love fries.
These were on sale: Buy 1, Get 1 free and I had $1 off that doubled to $2 off.
I ended up paying $1.29 total for both bags!

 Ben LOVES mozzarella sticks and I enjoy a good potato skin!
These were also on sale for $4/each (I think they are normally $5.99)
I had (2) $1 off coupons that doubled to $2.
I ended up paying $4 total for both boxes.

 Caroline and I love Taquitos!
These were on sale for $4.99 (normally $7.99)
I had $1.50 that doubled to $3 off.
I paid $1.99 for this box!

 All of us love these popcorn chicken bites!
They were on sale for $5.99 (normally $7.99)
I had $1.50 off that doubled to $3 off.
I paid $2.99 for this bag of popcorn chicken.

 Meatballs are a favorite in our family!
These were on sale for $2.50.
I had $1 off that doubled to $2 off.
I paid $0.50  for the bag of meatballs!!

These dips were on sale Buy 1, Get 1 Free (normally $2.39).
I had $1 off that doubled to $2 off.
I paid $0.39 cents for both.

We saved a ton of money and we get to enjoy the super bowl with all our favorite goodies!

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment