Monday, August 5, 2013

Ben's Birthday!

Today is Ben's Birthday!
 
Dear Ben,
 
Today you are 32 years old.  You are the most wonderful husband and the best father to Elizabeth.  We are so blessed to spend the day with you and celebrate you!
 
Our celebration started last night with a surprise party at our house.  Ben was told a few neighbors were coming over for cake and champagne (our neighbor tradition).  What Ben didn't know was that I also invited a bunch of his friends over.  It was a fantastic surprise and I am so happy he had a wonderful birthday!

 
Ben's surprise party last night.
We had about 20 people over for cake and champagne.
 


 
This morning, I ran and got donuts and then made some bacon and we had a delicious birthday breakfast.  Ben worked from home all day and when he was done working it was time to open some presents!
 

 Most of his presents
(He opened a few at breakfast)

New playing cards from Elizabeth!

A new tie from Mom and Dad.

New gym shorts from me.

A create-your-own 6 pack from me.
 
A new shirt from Mom and Dad.

New sneakers from Elizabeth.



A new flag from my Mom.

A new razor from me.

After presents, we went to dinner at Ted's Montana Grill.
We had a wonderful time!
 
 
Happy Birthday Honey, I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment