Friday, August 9, 2013

My Favorite Apps

Tonight I am doing a link up with Kelly's Korner about favorite apps.  I love my smart phone and have a hard time remembering life before it.  And... the best part of my smart phone are the apps I have on it.  I love my apps and I use them every. single. day.  These are my top 3 favorite apps (besides the Facebook App).
 
My Fitness Pal- I used this to help me lose weight after I had Elizabeth.  It really helped me understand how many calories I was eating and how much exercise I needed to do to lose weight in a healthy way.
 
 
Endomondo- I use this to track my runs and walks.  It measures my average pace, my total distance, it maps where I go, my speed, and the calories I burn.  I LOVE THIS APP!  I also use it when playing tennis and golfing.
 
 
 
 
Words with Friends- My husband introduced me to this game and I really like it.  It keeps my mind fresh and my vocabulary ever expanding.  It's great to play because you can go at your own pace and complete a word when you are ready.
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I have heard lots of good things about My Fitness Pal..I may have to download it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Musings of a Childless Mama! Thanks for stopping by. I used to make fun of my husband for using My Fitness Pal and plugging everything in. Then I tried it and after a week I was addicted. I really recommend it.

    ReplyDelete