Saturday, August 24, 2013

Favorite shops/ Favorite outfits

Yesterday on Kelly's Korner, Kelly did a link-up about favorite online shops.  I still love to shop in person, and don't do much online shopping but I do have a few stores that I look in on.  I have also picked up a few new items to start fall off right.

My number one favorite store in person and online is Ann Taylor Loft.  I buy almost all of my non-work clothes from The Loft and I love the changes they have made recently to their pants.  I also love their petite section because I am short and their petite shirts fit perfectly!

 I got this Mosaic Striped Sleeveless Dress


I also got this Lace Front Top is Black


And this Black Stones Stripe Necklace Tee

Now I prefer shopping at The Loft in person because the pictures on their website are not the best.


For Elizabeth's First Birthday I did some Etsy shopping (and a lot of research).  I ordered Elizabeth's birthday outfit from the most wonderful shop Addie Kat.  I loved the outfit and so did Elizabeth.  The shirts and tutus are great quality!



And when I was pregnant with Elizabeth I wanted to have a painting made with her name on it.  I contacted Stacey Foster at StaceyFoster on Etsy.  She had a ton of samples in her Etsy store and she customized the size I wanted for Elizabeth.  I highly recommend her work!

This is the sign she has in her store and I had her make it into a 16x20 painting for Elizabeth.


Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment