Monday, August 19, 2013

Super Doubles at Harris Teeter

Yesterday, I hit up Harris Teeter for some Super Doubles Shopping.  It has been awhile since Harris Teeter had Super Doubles and so I was pretty excited to get some good deals before heading back to work today.  I went with our list of regular grocery items (milk, OJ, bananas, etc.) and then whatever money I had left over from our weekly budget is what I used to by my extras.

What I got:


(2) boxes of Kraft Mac n' Cheese
*(2) boxes of Quaker Granola Bars
(2) boxes of Chocolate Peanut butter Special K Bars
*(1) 4-pack of Dole Pears
*(1) 4-pack of Dole Peaches
*(2) boxes of Dole squish applesauce
*(1) bag of Snickers bites
*(2) package of Vanity napkins
*(2) package of Chocolate Jello Pudding
*(2) boxes of Barilla pasta
*(1) container of Renu contact solution
*(2) 10-piece bags of Bic Pens
(5) bananas
(1) container or raspberries
*(1) frozen Edwards singles
*(1) 4-pack of Double Chocolate jello pudding
(1) gallon of Tropicana orange juice
*(1) package of Sorento string cheese
*(6) yoplait yogurts
(1) container of sour cream
(1) half gallon of lactose free milk
(1) half gallon of 2% milk
(1) half gallon of whole milk
*(2) 1-pound packages of turkey lunch meat
*(2) packages of Ball Park all beef hotdogs

* Denotes items I had a coupon for
 Bold items I got for FREE


Original total: $129.54

Total spent: $61.67

Total saved: $67.87

No comments:

Post a Comment