Friday, September 11, 2015

Friday Favorites!

My Friday Favorites this week is linking up with Momfessionals and it just a random hodge podge of my favorite photos from this past week.

 Sunday night we had friends over to celebrate Labor Day and the kids played in the basement.
Well... the big kids played in the basement- Caroline went to bed early, Hunter and Ellis had to stay upstairs with the parents.

These kids are some of my favorites- they are silly, sweet, loving, and funny!

 I know I've mentioned this before, but Caroline really likes to feed herself.
She is very into bananas right now and this is her eating lunch one day 
and destroying a whole banana.

 I sent this picture to Ben the other day.
It said, "Not OCD at all..."
I'm afraid our bad traits are rubbing off on her a little bit
Or... maybe she just really likes patterns?

 
 Last night we had an event in the city at The Hay Adams hotel.
They have my favorite bar in the whole city and I was so excited to attend the event with the most handsome man I know.  I mean look at him- he is HOT!
He's not only a Friday Favorite, he's an everyday of the week favorite!  :)

 I ordered a few sliders after cocktails.  So good!

During Caroline's morning nap today, I took Elizabeth outside on the driveway
The weather was PERFECT and we played with chalk and bubbles for over an hour.
I love this one-on-one time with my big girl now because I know Caroline will be done with morning naps sooner than I would like.

We went to Chick-fil-a for lunch today and while we were waiting in line I was talking to my best friend Stacy.  I was ordering our lunch and I ordered a sandwich with no pickles.  After I ordered she told me a story about her husband Paul going to McDonalds and ordering two hamburgers with no pickles.  Well... Paul opened his first burger and it had extra pickles and his second burger was just a bun.  Yikes!  I sent them both this picture once I saw the special sticker they added to my "special chick-fil-a sandwich".  And... that is just another reason chick-fil-a is better than McDonalds.  :)

Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment