Thursday, September 3, 2015

Throwback Thursday, College Football Edition

What seems like a lifetime ago, I was a student athletic trainer at The University of South Carolina.  I worked football in the fall of 2001 and then again in the spring and fall of 2003. 

Football is my favorite sport in the whole entire world, and football season is one of my favorite times of year!  I always associate August with football camp/school starting/ and bad tan lines. 

Every August I get a little anxious because I left my football life in pursuit of teaching (and now being a mom, like I said a lifetime ago...)

So in honor of my Gamecocks kicking off their season tonight, and because it's Throwback Thursday- here are some pictures from my senior year (fall 2003 football season).

PS- if you were not smiling in the photo, it's now coming back to haunt you.

PPS- Why did no one tell me to grow my hair?  It is so short!

PPPS- These are not digital photos...so the quality is not the best

 
 After practice one night
Daniel, me, and Joey

 Game day!
Maggie, Brittany, Keri, and me

 Keri, Maggie, and me

 Me and Josh

 Me and Gavin

Brittany, Khalilah, and Jill

 Gonzie and me

 Me and Jake

 NaShan and me

 Our captains

 Gonzie

Hart and me

I hope you have enjoyed this edition of Throwback Thursday.

Go Cocks!

No comments:

Post a Comment