Friday, September 18, 2015

Friday Favorites!

I am linking up again on this beautiful Friday with Momfessionals to share with you my favorites from this week!  This week has gone by pretty fast even though I spent most of the day on Wednesday thinking it was Thursday.  Oh well, then I got to have two Thursdays! :)

 This is a picture from 3 years ago #TBTonFriday
Ben, me, Stacy, and Paul
My best friend, Stacy, is about to have her 4th baby in the next week (or two)
I miss her so much and I can't wait to meet her new baby in October!

These are our three babies that same day.
Elizabeth, Emmie, and Ellie.
Love!

 I have been letting Caroline play on the short slides at the playgrounds 
She loves to climb up them

 So of course big sister had to climb up too
These two girls are my favorite!

Then she LOVES to slide down :)

We had ranch pork chops with green beans and a roll for dinner the other night.
Ranch pork chops have become one of my favorite dinners!
It's super fast, super easy, and super yummy!

 The smile under that hat is one of my favorites!
I sent this picture to Liz yesterday because Elizabeth asked to wear her hat like Charlie and Jack.  Ha!
She loves those boys and asks me everyday when she is going to see them again.

Happy Friday y'all!


No comments:

Post a Comment