Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Time for a haircut!

Elizabeth got her second haircut today! 

That's right... second. haircut. ever.  She's a little over 3 1/2-years-old and I thought it was time for a second one.  You can check out her first haircut if you want to see that.  We have all the grandparents coming into town this week for Caroline's first birthday, so I wanted to make sure big sister looked good. :)

Elizabeth got her hair washed (I forgot to take pictures) and then we moved over to a chair to get her haircut.  I wanted to take about two inches off and I think it turned out really great!

 Getting situated in the chair

 Entertaining baby sister with selfies

 Brushing out all of the tangles...



 Baby sister finally decided to play with the toys

 Elizabeth was watching Frozen (for the first time)
and she was not that into it


 Snip, snip, snip

 She did not like the blowdryer



 Almost done


 Getting her hair styled

 I think she liked it :)

 Refusing the smile AND look at me :)


The back of her hair...

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment