Thursday, April 20, 2017

Spring Break through the south: Part Three

Thursday morning we packed up and headed to Atlanta, Georgia to continue our spring break adventures!  We got into town around lunch time and the girls requested Chick-Fil-A.   We continued driving and spent the rest of the day with my family.  Ben flew into town on Friday morning and we enjoyed the day with the girls and my family.

 Caroline put her lunch in the book box and then went to sleep

 Elizabeth enjoyed watching Beauty and the Beast while eating lunch

 I tried to take a selfie with my niece and my big girl hopped in too

 Love these girlies :)

 These two are sooo sweet!

 Thursday night, we went to Chuck E. Cheese
Caroline loves riding the horse
 

 And the train!

 Elizabeth tried this running circle thing.

 Caroline's favorite ride was the clock

 She rode it about 10 times

 Annalise did not like the clock

 These sisters love the hot chocolate cup


 Elizabeth liked the clock too


 Thursday night I took the girls to Newtown Park.
This park was built while I was in high school and I had lacrosse practice there.



Friday morning, Ben landed at 8am and we picked him up at the MARTA station at 9am.  We went by the hotel and then we met my mother and brother for lunch.  Once Annalise and Lolly got out of school, we had some water table fun at their house.

 The girls LOVED the water table

Both these girls loved queso for dinner

 And Elizabeth wanted to be in the picture too



My dinner, it was so good!!

Our side of the table :)

And that's Thursday and Friday of our trip.  

Happy Thursday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment