Tuesday, April 25, 2017

Show and Tell Tuesday: Grown-up Parties!

Today I am linking up with Momfessionals for her Show and Tell Tuesday!  

I love a good party, and grown-up parties are way too far and few between.  

Whenever I get the chance, I love to get a theme and run with and here are some of the grown-up parties that I have done the last few years.


 We had a small adults-only party once the kids were asleep
I believe that the right supplies and decorations make even the smallest celebration great!



 The glasses are hard to see out of, but they were festive! 


Love celebrating with my guy.


Christmas party in 2014:

 Our friends from the neighborhood came over for cocktails and appetizers.
We had a little couple gift exchange and enjoyed a fun evening without kids!


I can't find the rest of my photos right now, but I also like to do these parties:

Cinco de Mayo
Super Bowl 
Labor Day
Memorial Day

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment