Friday, April 28, 2017

Daddy-Daughter Night at Chick-Fil-A

On Monday night, our local Chick-Fil-A hosted a Daddy-Daughter night.  

Chick-Fil-A said the daughters could come dressed as princesses and they would have a chance to meet a real princess too!  

Ben was stuck in traffic, so I took the girls inside to get a few pictures.  Ben showed up in time to order dinner and I went home and cleaned the house. :)

 Elizabeth was so excited to see a Princess Cow!
She couldn't wait to get a picture.
Caroline wouldn't go near the cows. :)


 She wanted me to take a 1000 pictures. :)



 Meeting Beauty!

 

 The girls talked to her for five minutes and they were so excited to meet a "real princess".

 Bent took these pictures of him and our princesses

 I love the photobomb!

 And I love those silly girls :)



 Happy Friday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment