Friday, February 15, 2013

A month of dinners...

On Tuesday, we finished our quiche.

On Wednesday, we had chocolate chip pancakes to enjoy our Ash Wednesday!

(These our not our pancakes, we forgot to take a picture)
 
*We have a large bag of pancake mix that we just add water too.  After that we added some chocolate chips to make it a little more yummy.
 
 
 
On Thursday, we went to Chili's to celebrate Valentine's Day.  Ben had ribs, I had chicken fajitas, and Elizabeth had grilled chicken and corn kernels.  I LOVED having my two Valentine's with me for dinner (and I love that I have two Valentine's!).
 
 

 
 
 
Tonight we had beer battered fish and rolls for dinner (again, forgot to take pictures).  They were Gorton's fish fillets and they were yummy!
 



No comments:

Post a Comment