Sunday, February 10, 2013

You were supposed to be born today

Dear Elizabeth,

My darling, sweet daughter; today was the day you were due.  You were supposed to be born today.  Today was supposed to be your birthday.  However, you seemed very happy where you were and content to stay snug in my body a little bit longer. 

I present Exhibit A: February 10, 2012
 
I present Exhibit B: February 10, 2012
 
 
Instead of coming on your due date, I was induced a week later on February 17th.  You didn't like that day either and decided to wait to make your appearance the next day on Feburary 18th. 
 
In the last 11 months and 3 weeks I have loved every moment of being your mom.  You have made me laugh, cry, and love more than I knew I could.  You were born on the day that was meant for you.  You were born on the day that God had planned for you.  I love you.  More today than you will ever know. 
 
You do seem quite happy today ...
 
I present Exhibit C: February 10, 2013

I present Exhibit D: February 10, 2013
 

 I love you.
 
Love,
 
Mom
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment