Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Super Doubles!

Today was the beginning of Super Doubles at Harris Teeter.
I went by on my way to work to pick-up some items I wanted to make sure I didn't miss, then I went back after work and picked up a few more things.


Everything is kinda piled together, so I'll explain all the goodies I picked up!

I got:

(2) boxes of Hefty trash bags
(2) boxes of Hefty gallon storage bags
(2) Hormel Compleats meals
(4) cups of Uncle Ben's rice
(1) bag of Cascade
(2) boxes of Mott's applesauce
(1) Pillsbury Cinnamon Rolls
(3) boxes of Kraft Mac n' Cheese
(2) boxes of Hefty quart storage bags
(2) bags of Cooked Perfect meatballs
(2) bags of Kraft shredded cheese
(3) containers of Hormel mash potatoes
(1) 4-pack of Strawberry yogurt
(2) boxes of Rice Krispies cereal
(2) boxes of Quaker Granola Bars
(3) cans of Rotel Tomatoes


I had coupons (1 or more) for every single thing I bought.  Every item was also on sale.

Original total: $111.91

Total spent: $ 28.37

Total saved: $83.54!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment