Friday, February 1, 2013

Debbie, 27, DC area AND Scot, 31, Southern Maryland

Welcome to those of you visiting from Kelly's Korner for the SUYL-singles!
I want to introduce you to two of my favorite people, Debbie &Scot.  They are both wonderful people and I think are very brave for letting me write about them.  If you would like to contact either Debbie or Scot, please e-mail me your contact information at abby_collier@hotmail.com or leave a comment at the bottom of this page.


I want to introduce you to my beautiful friend, Debbie.  Debbie is one of the most kind and caring women I know.  She is the most gracious person I know and has a truly great relationship with Christ.  I have known Debbie for about four years and have seen her jump with both feet into activities that excite her- white water rafting, traveling to the Holy Land, working out (she’s completed a half marathon!) and hosting fabulous tea parties. 
I also want to brag on Debbie’s job for a minute- she is a food scientist!  She spends all day (and gets paid to) making/tasting/and discovering new foods.  With a degree in Chemistry, I think she has one of the coolest jobs around.


AND...

I met Scot on my wedding day.  He has been friends with my husband since high school and drove up from Florida for our wedding in Atlanta.  Scot is one of the friendliest and most caring people I have ever met and would do anything for a friend. 

While he did attend Penn State, he remains loyal to all of his Pittsburgh sports team.  If you do not enjoy football or hockey, then you will have a hard time hanging with this dude. 

Scot lives in Southern Maryland and works as an Engineer.  He enjoys brewing his own beer, camping, and strengthening his body and mind through yoga.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Scott sounds like a great catch as he is both handsome and intelligent! I'm Margie I'm 35 love in SC and work as a HS guidance counselor which I love. I love traveling, hiking, 5k races, reading, tasting new wines and beers, cooking, camping, tailgating, and making people laugh. He can contact me at marbeemay@yahoo.com. I'd move anywhere for the right man as I easily make friends anywhere I live. Hope to hear from him!

    ReplyDelete