Thursday, February 7, 2013

A month of dinners...

Continuing the month of dinner series...

On Tuesday & Wednesday we ate the left over lasagna.

Tonight I made Italian Parmesan Chicken and Primavera Vegetable Risotto.

I used the Kraft Fresh Take tonight to mix it up from our usual bread crumbs.
Only buy this if you can get it for 50 cents or less.  It retails for $2.99 but buy it when it's half price and add a coupon.  I usually only pick it up if it's free.
You can also use your own cheese and bread crumbs instead of buying a package.
 
Chicken breasts before cut up.
(I cut them up because I like having tenders)
 

 Mixing of the bread crumbs and cheese.

Cut up the chicken breasts into chicken tenders.

Put into the oven after being breaded.

I also cheated and used the Bird's Eye steamfresh side tonight.
Again, only buy if you can get it for less than 50 cents.

Yummy dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment