Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Organzing my crafting corner

I don't consider myself crafty.  But I try.  I really, really try.

I have been trying to organize my crafting corner (which is located inside my closet).  I have a lot of ribbon that I need to organize and I have a lot (a lot) of scrap-booking paper that I need to organize.  I have been scouring the Michael's website for some items to help me get organized and I think I know what I want.


1. A wall mounted ribbon holder

Doesn't this look fabulous? 



2. Iris storage containers

It holds 12x12 paper.  I think it would be perfect for scrapbook paper!


OR


3. Recollections scrapbook paper storage boxes

I also like these boxes.  They also hold 12x12 paper.



However, I would also love the item below.



4. Now, I really really like the mobile craft storage center.

(I do have a birthday coming up!)



If you are a crafter, what do you use to stay organized?

No comments:

Post a Comment