Sunday, October 27, 2013

Sunday night Brain dump

1. Go Gamecocks!!!  We beat Missouri in double overtime and went up to #14 in the AP poll.  I am so excited because this put us back in the running for the East.  Connor Shaw (our QB) was sick Friday night and half the day Saturday (he wasn't even supposed to play).  Then... in the third quarter they brought him into the game and he literally lead the team to victory in double OT!!!



2. I enjoyed every minute at Butler's Farm yesterday.  It is so relaxing to go out there and I love taking Elizabeth and watching her experience things for the first time. 



3. We are still sick.  All three of us still have colds.  Maybe by the time November gets here we will be cold free (I hope and pray!).  Have I mentioned that I am tired of being sick?

4.  We have started watching White Collar on Netflix.  I have to say that we are becoming a little addicted to this show (it might be because of the colds). Am I the only one that will always think of Willie Garson as Stanford Blatch?



5. I am excited for Halloween this year.  Ben and I are dressing up with a couples theme costume and Elizabeth is going to be adorable in her cute costume.  I love our neighborhood all the time, but especially on Halloween.  All the neighbors hang out on their driveways while the kids trick-or-treat and enjoying candy.  I have also come up with some cute treats for Elizabeth's friends and we will giving those out this week before Halloween.  What does your neighborhood do for Halloween?


Have a great week!




No comments:

Post a Comment