Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Show me your spots! And... a Halloween treat!

Today is the second day Elizabeth has dressed up for Mrs. Vicki's house.  She has absolutely LOVED dressing up everyday!

Today was another costume from Old Navy.  This costume was a bit warm so she wore it in the morning and then again this afternoon so I could snag some more pictures of her and deliver her treats to her friends.

Today Elizabeth was a Leopard.  We worked on her growl all week.  She is so funny!


 This is her "posing" for the camera.

 She thought it would be a good idea to add the decorative pumpkin.


 This afternoon she wanted to swing.

 So after we delivered her treats for her friends, we went swinging.

She loves to swing!

Elizabeth is getting older and I wanted to do something special for her friends this year for Halloween.  I made little treats for her friends at Mrs. Vicki's house and her friends in the neighborhood.  When I told her we were giving them to her friends today she got so excited and immediately started putting them in a bag to take to her friends.

So... I made these for Elizabeth's friends.
I got the idea from Dixie Delights

 It's Hershey kisses and plastic bugs.  
(I think it's super cute!)


I love the treats in this bowl.  They look so cute!

We are ready for Halloween tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment