Sunday, October 13, 2013

Sunday night Brain dump

1. Should I change the title of this post since I have a concussion?


2. I guess Clowney and Spurrier kissed and made-up because Clowney played, we won, and the Gamecocks ran all over Arkansas. 

This is a picture of our quarterback, Connor Shaw, running.  He did this a 
lot last night (he scored 4 touchdowns!)


3. We went to Pennsylvania this past weekend for a bridal shower.  My brother-in-law (Adam) is getting married to the most wonderful woman, Brigette.  Her bridal shower was this weekend in PA and it was such a nice time.  It was so nice to catch up with so much family that I haven't seen in awhile and it is great to be welcoming Brigette to the family.  More on the shower tomorrow...


4. The government shutdown continues.  Don't even get me started.


5. Minus the concussion, this weekend was way better than last weekend.  We didn't throw up this weekend, we felt like eating, and we even interacted with some people.  However, the concussion is slowing me down a lot and I am getting tired of it.  I am not allowed to drive or work.  I am not allowed to workout (kinda a given).  My headaches have started decreasing and my neck pain has gone for severe to minimal.  I go back to the doctor tomorrow and I am really, really hoping that they clear me for work.  


Well, we just got back and I am tired, so this blog post is getting cut short.  

Have a great week!





1 comment:

  1. 1. Should I change the title of this post since I have a concussion?

    ReplyDelete