Saturday, December 21, 2013

Dear Santa

 Dear Santa,

I've tried to be a good girl this year.
When you stop by in a few nights, I would love to see any of these under the tree.

 Liquid Facial Soap in Mild (Clinique)

Clarifying Lotion 3 (Clinique)

 Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (Clinique)


Pave Disc Drop Earring (Loft)

 Petite Crochet Lace Shoulder Striped Tee
Petite Small (Loft)

Petite Animal Spot Print Colorblock Shell
Petite Small (Loft)

Bulova Watch,
Women's Dress Diamond Accent Stainless Steel Bracelet (Macy's)
 
 

Remington Hair dryer, but really any full-size hair dryer (with the black front attachment)
(Target)

This is the sunbeam turbo steam master professional Iron, but really any iron
(Target)


Jewelry Tree to hang my necklaces on
(Target)


Thank you Santa.  I know that anything you get, I will love!

Merry Christmas!

Love,

Abby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment