Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013...HELLO 2014!


2013 was a blast!

This year has been full of great things for our little family.

In January...
We enjoyed new dinner recipes seen here
and continued with our fabulous Thirsty Thursday's as seen here.

In February...
We celebrated Elizabeth turning one!

In March...
  I started a short series on coupons
and we continued with Thirsty Thursday

In April...
I challenged readers to stay OFF the scale!
And enjoyed my first race of the year!

In May...
We celebrated Mother's Day and Our Wedding Anniversary!

In June...
Elizabeth and I went on our first road trip.

In July...
We fully embraced summer and worked enjoyed completing our summer bucket list.
We had fun here and here and just being silly here!

In August...
I saw Justin and Jay Z
Enjoyed a staycation with Ben
And of course watched the Gamecocks!

In September...
I completed my first HALF MARATHON!!!

In October...
We enjoyed picking our pumpkins at Butler's Orchard
And dressing up for Halloween

In November...
 We relaxed and rested and I shared what I was Thankful for.

In December...
We had our (almost) annual Christmas party
And have enjoyed Christmas and each other.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming into this year, I had made four resolutions:

1) Travel to at least one new city in 2013

2) Enjoy life and be happy

3) Maintain a healthy weight

4) Curse less


I definitely accomplished #1, #2, and #3.  I am almost sure I will always be working on #4

So...as I say goodbye to 2013 and HELLO to 2014,
 I wanted to write down some resolutions for the New Year.

 
2014 New Years Resolutions:

#1: Complete another race 

#2: Enjoy life and be happy in the moment

#3: Teach my daughter how to live a healthy, happy life by setting a good example

#4: Read more

#5: Curse less

No comments:

Post a Comment