Wednesday, May 7, 2014

A few notes

- ONE -

I am loving Fruit Loops right now.  All I want to eat for breakfast and dinner is fruit loops.  This is funny to me for a few reasons.
1) I usually don't eat cereal (only when I'm pregnant)
2) Fruit Loops is a kids cereal
3) You would think all that sugar would hype me up, but I just feel ready to start the day

- TWO -

Elizabeth has been sick with a fever, running nose, and horrible cough since Sunday.  Ben kept her at home Monday and Tuesday, but we sent her to the babysitter today.  I have been texting with Mrs. Vicki all day on how Elizabeth is doing and she keeps telling me she is great.  That makes this momma happy.

- THREE -

I have 6 1/2 weeks left of work.  That's it.  I am not returning to work next school year and I am staying home with both of my sweet babies (or sweet toddler and sweet baby).  I am kind of excited and kind of nervous.  I have had at least one job since I was 16.  I worked through high school and college, usually working two jobs.  I cut down to one job when I got married, and now five years later, I will be working at home.  Change is always hard for me, but I know that this change will be great for our family and a new adventure for me.

- FOUR -

I am loving the warm weather that is sneaking into Virginia.  It has gotten into the 70s this week and starting tomorrow it is supposed to hit the 80s.  This winter was so long and filled with lots of snow that I am so ready for shorts and flip flops.

- FIVE -

Ann Taylor Loft has a maternity section that I am loving!!!  I have ordered several pieces from there and I would like to pick up a few more (in case anyone wants to send me a gift card, ha!)  I have 3 pairs of shorts, 3 shirts, and 1 dress from the Loft and they just fit so perfectly.  It is my usual store to shop at when I am not pregnant and I am so happy they have added a maternity section.

- SIX -

We have a tree in our front yard that blooms with pink flowers in the spring time.  Well now all the pink flowers are falling off the tree and going all over my car and into our entry way.  It is driving me crazy!  I spent 10 minutes sweeping and vacuuming yesterday and then I open my car door this morning and a ton of pink flowers fall into the back of my car.  As I told Ben, these pink flowers are the bain of my spring existence. 

- SEVEN -

Next Thursday we find out if we are having a boy or a girl.  I am getting super excited!



Have a great Wednesday!

2 comments: