Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Inspiration Wednesday

I have been inspired by a few different people today.

1st: Mrs. Vicki (she keeps Elizabeth during the day)

When I picked Elizabeth up today, she had pigtail braids!
How cute!!!
 
 Every time I tried to take a picture, she kept turning around

 I have not tried braiding her hair yet, so I loved seeing her hair in braids.

So now, I am inspired to try to braid her hair and try more new things with her hair.

Isn't she adorable?!?!!

2nd: Summer is almost here

Harris Teeter is having a great deal on ice cream products this week.
I picked up 80 popsicles and 12 Klondike bars for $5.00
So, I got inspired by the deals to stock up for summer and now we are ready!


3: My coworker, Sasha

 I had a dinner planned for tonight, but then I had lunch with my coworker, Sasha.
She brought in baked spaghetti which inspired me to make spaghetti for dinner tonight.
It was really yummy!  Thanks Sasha for the dinner inspiration!

This little girl loved her spaghetti!

No comments:

Post a Comment