Thursday, May 29, 2014

Why buy it, when you can get if for free?

I did a little shopping today at Harris Teeter.

I had coupons for everything that I picked up, so everything was FREE!!!


We picked up:

Five (5) boxes of Horizon Organic Mac and Cheese
Five (5) Revlon designer nail files
One (1) box of Snickers Ice Cream Bars

Total before coupons: $24.81

Total after coupons: 29 cents (the tax)

The details:

The mac and cheese is on sale for $1.00
I had coupons for 55 cents off one, which doubled to $1.10 off each box

The nail files are on sale for 99 cents
I had coupons for $1.00 off one Revlon nail product, making each one free

The ice cream was on sale for $2.35
I had a $1.00 off coupon and Harris Teeter had a $1.50 off e-coupon

Making a 15 cents profit for the ice cream



I got all the coupons from coupons.com and the newspaper

No comments:

Post a Comment