Monday, May 12, 2014

Weekend Recap

On Thursday evening, I had a gallery walk for my final project in a technology class I have been taking all year.  Ben and Elizabeth came at the end to see my presentation.  I was so happy that they came to see my presentation.

 


On Friday, Ben and I celebrated our 5th wedding anniversary.  My cousins, Jessica and Noah, kept Elizabeth over night for us so we could celebrate. 


We started the evening at Melting Pot and enjoyed cheese and chocolate fondue.  I am a member of the fondue club, and they sent us a certificate for a box of chocolate covered strawberries for our anniversary.



We enjoyed an overnight out at the Residence Inn in Pentagon City.  In the morning we enjoyed our complimentary breakfast of pancakes, sausage, eggs, and muffins.  It was a great evening and morning out.

Saturday afternoon I had a hair appointment to freshen up my look for summer and the big wedding this coming weekend.

 Getting my hair done :)


 The "after"


Once I was done with my hair appointment, I needed to work on my cookies for Adam and Brigette's cookie table.  I am making Granny B sugar cookies for the cookie table.  They smelled so good and I did share a few with Elizabeth and Ben .    :)




On Sunday, I enjoyed a wonderful Mother's Day.  Elizabeth got me a gift certificate for a massage and then Ben and Elizabeth took me to a great lunch of chocolate chip pancakes at Bob Evans. 




Thank you to everyone for a wonderful weekend!  Thank you to Jessica and Noah for keeping Elizabeth.  Thank you Ben for a wonderful 5 years!  And thank you Ben and Elizabeth for a great Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment