Wednesday, July 23, 2014

30 Weeks!

I am 30 weeks pregnant today!




With Elizabeth, I did a weekly update on how the pregnancy was going.  However, for this pregnancy I have been really busy with work and chasing around Elizabeth that I decided to blog about the "big milestones" of pregnancy instead of doing a weekly update.
So here are a few updates:

How far along: 30 weeks
Gender: We are having a girl!!!
 
Size of baby: Baby sister is the size of a cucumber.  She is between 15.2 and 16.7 inches long.  She weighs somewhere between 2.5 and 3.8 pounds.
Total weight gain/loss: Weight gain is 26 pounds (with Elizabeth, I had gained 21 pounds at this point)
Maternity Clothes: I wear mostly maternity clothes now.  I have two pairs of athletic shorts that still fit and my t-shirts still fit.  I wear Motherhood Maternity shorts and Ann Taylor Loft Maternity shirts.
Movement: Baby sister kicks and punches A LOT!  She does not like it when I lay on my left side, she kicks and kicks until I roll over.  I feel her a lot throughout the day and she is big enough for Elizabeth and Ben to see and feel her kick too.

Sleep: Sleep is good and bad, it depends on the day.  Sometimes I sleep through the night, and sometimes I am up three or four times to go to the bathroom.
Cravings: I am back to eating a more of my regular diet.  The only thing I can't stand is pizza.  I would eat Twix candy bars all day if I could.
Symptoms: Tiredness.  Heaviness.  I feel pretty good in the mornings, but by 3-4pm I am kinda done for the day.  I have to take an hour or so to lay down and put my feet up each afternoon (usually when Elizabeth naps). 

Best moments of the week: Hearing baby sister's heart beat today.  And, setting up baby sister's room.  We have had the room painted this week, put up curtains and bedding.  I have even started setting up her closet.  We are almost ready!

Time left: About nine weeks.

 Hope you are having a great week!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment