Tuesday, July 15, 2014

Up, Up and Away!

Last week, Elizabeth and I went to Tysons Corner mall to get out of the house and have some fun.  They have an indoor playground that I have been wanting to take Elizabeth to. 

Well... she LOVED it and spent most of her time climbing this beehive. 

She has definitely become more adventurous and I loved seeing her climb to the top all by herself and then climb down the other side.  Even a month ago, I doubt she would have done this.  

We stayed for about 45 minutes and she loved every minute.  The entire playground is surrounded by benches for parents to sit on (and keep the kids in).  We had a great time and will be making this a regular trip.







Don't forget to check back on Friday for my first giveaway!

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment