Wednesday, July 16, 2014

Cow Appreciation Day

Chick-fil-A hosts an annual "Cow Appreciation Day" during the summer.  Last summer, I took a couple of Ben's old shirts and drew black circles all over them with permanent marker.  Well I saved those shirts and pulled them out of the closet last Friday, for Cow Appreciation Day!

Elizabeth and I took full advantage of FREE food from Chick-fil-A for dressing like cows.  In the morning, we went bright and early to the Chick-fil-A in Springfield and had a wonderful FREE breakfast.  I ordered the chicken minis meal and I ordered Elizabeth the yogurt parfait.  She has never been to CFA for breakfast, so I wasn't totally sure what to get her.

She enjoyed the yogurt once I ate the strawberries and cookie crumbs.  She did not want the strawberries because they were covered in cookie crumbs.  Oh my!
I also gave her a hash brown to try.  I am happy to say she enjoyed it!  Elizabeth doesn't like fries or tater tots (or any other version of potatoes) so I was happily surprised that she enjoyed the hash brown.

 Examining the yogurt parfait.
She did not want cookies on her yogurt.

 Trying to remove cookies from her yogurt.

They gave out balloons to all the kids dressed like cows.
 
 Chick-fil-A for breakfast.  Yum!!


 For dinner, we went over to the Chick-fil-A at Landmark Mall.
Elizabeth enjoyed a kids nugget meal and I enjoyed the traditional Chicken sandwich meal.



She loves her Chick-fil-A nuggets
(it's the only chicken we can get her to eat)




Happy Wednesday!

Don't forget to check back on Friday for my first giveaway!

No comments:

Post a Comment