Thursday, July 31, 2014

Easy Baked Spaghetti

Continuing our week of planned dinners, last night I made easy baked spaghetti.

My friend, Sasha, first introduced me to this recipe last school year, and it has become a favorite of Ben, Elizabeth, and myself.

Again, I wanted to make a recipe with things we had in the house.  I looked up a lot of baked pasta recipes yesterday and a lot of them required a lot of cheeses (and I didn't want to go buy more cheese). 

Here is what I made:

 Boil the water, once it is boiling, add the pasta.
Then, brown your meat.

 Once pasta and meat/sauce are ready- combine in a pan to bake.

 Sprinkle with cheese and bake for 30 minutes.

 Doesn't this look good?

 It was so yummy!

Elizabeth loves her yogurt and spaghetti!

*If you want to make this in a more healthy version I would do the following:
Use whole wheat pasta
Replace the ground beef for ground turkey
Low sodium pasta sauce
Low fat cheese, or no cheese

Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment