Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Workout Wednesday

We dropped our gym membership in February because of my ankle injury.  I didn't want to be paying for something for months that I wasn't going to be able to use.  So... Ben and I have been working out at home once the girls go to bed.

Since mid-January, I have been doing inversion and eversion ankle exercises.  I have also been doing an ab workout that I will go over below.

 My legs before my workout.  
Notice the difference between the resting position of my right ankle and left ankle.

 My right ankle is really lacking in extension and flexion.
:(


 My eversion exercises.


My inversion exercises.

I have also been doing the following ab routine (30 of each):
-crunches
- oblique crunches (30 each side)
- pulse ups
- bicycles
- vertical toe touches
- Russian twists

I do this two times through, every day.  It takes about 10 minutes.

The routine is supposed to include:
- v-ups
- cross body mountain climbers
But my abs are not strong enough for those yet (thank you c-section)

Crunches


Oblique crunches

pulse ups

bicycles

 vertical toe touches

Russian twists (I use an 8-pound weight)

Try the ab workout for two weeks, it will change your core!

Happy Wednesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment