Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Time to kick it up a notch

It's JUNE!!!

Summer is finally here and I am ready to kick everything up a notch!


I have been sitting at 2-3 pounds above my pre-baby weight for the last few months.
June is when I am finally going to shed those final pounds and kick my health and fitness into gear.

And...

I want YOU to join me!

Let's make a promise to ourselves right now.
Starting today, that's right TODAY, you will substitute one unhealthy choice for one healthy choice.




Your goal today can be ANYTHING you want.

And in case you need some ideas to get you started, here are few:

1. Go for a walk around your neighborhood (at least 20 minutes)
2. Park at the end of the parking lot when you go to the store
3. Replace your soda/coffee at one meal with water
4. Tonight while watching TV, do sit-ups or crunches during commercials. Try to do 100 total.
5. Add something green to a meal today- lettuce, broccoli, spinach, cucumber, celery
6. After dinner, put the cell phone/computer/tv away and 
play a card game with your spouse/children/neighbors
7. If you have stairs in your house, walk up and down them 3 times
8. Skip dessert tonight

Okay, now that you've got your ONE goal for today- make it happen!

I'll check back in tomorrow to see how it went.

Happy Tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Good for you!!! I'm in the process of clean eating in time for summer too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sarita! I love summer and it's a great time to pump up the action. :)

    ReplyDelete