Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Las Vegas and Aurora, Colorado {Day 5}

Our last day in Las Vegas was fun, food-filled, and involved a lot of walking.  We started our day late and then headed over to The Venetian to see all the shops, admire the artwork, and enjoy a delicious lunch.


 We walked and walked and walked and... finally made it to The Venetian

You can kinda see the canal behind/below me where gondolas travel all around

 We stopped for lunch at an authentic Italian restaurant.
I had the best lobster ravioli topped with shrimp.
Yum!

After lunch, we headed back to our hotel and packed.  Once we packed, we headed out to the shops at The Linq to get some things for the girls and our parents.  I also wanted to look around the Kodak store and stop at Sprinkles for a cupcake.

 At the Polaroid booth at the Kodak store

 About to go into Sprinkles!

I got my cupcake from inside the store, but I could have used this cupcake ATM.
How cool is that?

I enjoyed my vanilla cake with milk chocolate icing back in our room.

Friday night, we flew from Las Vegas to Denver.  We stayed in Aurora on Friday night and grabbed cocktails at McCabe's (down the street from our hotel).  We had a nice evening relaxing, goofing off, and trying to take a good selfie with our cocktails.

 attempt number 1

 attempt number 2

attempt number 3

Happy Tuesday y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment