Thursday, April 7, 2016

Getting creative

We had our carpet cleaned this week and so I had to get creative in entertaining the girls away from the damp carpet. 

 We had a picnic in Caroline's room

 Elizabeth told me picnics are for outside, but I hope I changed her mind :)


 Before the carpet cleaning occurred, Elizabeth played photographer
Caroline loves getting her picture taken :)

Another Elizabeth photo.

 And for all my pregnant friends out there. :)
I was at the doctor this week and saw this poster.
I'm pretty sure it's from 1993.
I'm pretty sure when I was pregnant I did more than these "exercises" 
And... I'm pretty sure this needs to be updated :)

Also... don't forget your exercises for after the baby :)

Stay sharp pregnant ladies.   ;)
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment